What is covered in Nissan Manufacturer Warranty?
Nissan Motor Co. (Australia) Pty. Ltd., (A.B.N. 54 004 663 156) (Nissan) warrants that for a designated period of time or specified mileage, as set out under the section titled 'NEW VEHICLE WARRANTY PERIOD', Nissan will repair or replace any part on the vehicle (except for those items listed under the section titled 'WHAT IS NOT COVERED') which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship, free of charge, subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty.
Warranty repair or parts replacement will be performed by the experts at Liverpool Nissan.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance for 3 Years (or 100,000 KMS)
No matter where you’re planning to journey, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that if you lock your keys in the car, have a flat tyre or battery, or run out of fuel, your Nissan Warranty will help get you back on the road. It’s all part of your three year Nissan manufacturer warranty (or extended AHG Mechanical Protection Plan).
USED CARS - AHG CUSTOMER CARE PLANS
When you purchase a used car from and AHG dealer we'll give you a complimentary 3 Year / 175,000 standard AHG Customer Care Plan, providing it is less than 10 years old and under 160,000 Kms at the time of sale.
Our standard AHG Customer Care Plan commences on completion of any statutory or manufacturer warranty that remains on the vehicle, and you'll also have the option to upgrade to our premium used car mechanical protection plan at the time of sale so you can enjoy worry free motoring for longer!
- 3 years after Statutory or Manufacturer's warranty / up to 175,000 kms (whichever occurs first)
- Limited to $1000 per Claim. With up to $3000 in claims over the term of the contract
- Covers most major internally lubricated components of the vehicle, plus the engine management computer, as listed in the parts covered pages of your warranty booklet - nationwide
Upgrade to Premium:
- Up to 10 years Platinum Plus Roadside Assist with majority of problems fixed on the spot (available on a 5 year term)
- $3000 per claim with unlimited claims over the term of your contract for most major moving mechanical components on your vehicle
- Coverage for up to 200,000 Kms* limiting your out of pocket expenses
- Factory trained technicians ensure the best care for your investment
- Accommodation and car hire - why be left stranded? Our premium plan offers $500 per claim with unlimited claims towards accommodation and car hire
- Ambulance cover means you will get immediate help if injured in an accident
- Available over a 2 year, 3 year or 5 year contract plan
Please note that this plan is eligible for pre-owned vehicles less than 10 years of age or 160,000 Kms.
AHG CUSTOMER CARE PLAN PRICING
RRP’s for our Premium AHG Customer Care Plans are included below:
Terms and conditions of the PREMIUM Customer Care Plan:
To keep the Mechanical Protection Plan and Roadside Assist coverage valid you must have your car serviced only at our service centre. You will benefit from our Dealership’s Mechanical Protection Plan if your Vehicle is serviced ONLY by us, during both the Manufacturer’s full warranty and also our Dealership’s Mechanical Protection Plan until both periods expire (in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements). After the expiry of the Manufacturer’s Warranty period and upon commencement of our Dealership’s Mechanical Protection Plan, you will enjoy our Dealership’s Fixed Price Service Plan. If you choose to have these services done elsewhere you may not necessarily void your Manufacturer’s Warranty, however we will not be able to offer you our extended coverage. Any claims/repairs must be taken back to our dealership unless you are outside the 100km towing distance radius from the Dealership (or 50kms if you do not have a Roadside Assist Policy), then you should contact 1300 728 687 to get an authorisation. A claim will not be paid without an authorisation number. The plan covers wear and tear of all covered components. Services done elsewhere will not be approved or recognised. The cover provided by the plan begins on the expiry of your Manufacturer’s Full Warranty or Statutory Warranty but the terms & conditions start from day one. This contract is not transferable. Refer to the Mechanical Protection Plan booklet for full terms and conditions including full benefits and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law