MyNissan Service Certainty
All new Nissan's are covered by Nissan’s Service Certainty for the vehicle’s first 6 years or 120,000kms* from the date of your new Nissan’s first registration. You’ll have peace of mind knowing the maximum you’ll pay for each scheduled service.
Only Let Nissan Trained Experts Touch Your Nissan
Not only are each of our expert mechanics trained to Nissan’s exacting service levels, they only use genuine Nissan Parts & Accessories when servicing your pride and joy.
This attention to detail guarantees your Nissan Warranty and ensures your car is cared for to the highest standard.
Our Nissan trained technicians have access to specialized tools and equipment such as the Nissan Multi-Use Tester, which is required to service and repair your Nissan Vehicle.
Fast and Flexible Service
If you’re in a rush, you can book into the express service, where you can relax in the lounge with a coffee or tea while you wait for your expert Nissan service.
Alternatively, you can reserve a loan vehicle, or get access to courtesy transport within 5km of Liverpool Nissan.
Whatever your need, our friendly staff and clever Nissan service technicians are here to help get your car back on the road quickly.
Benefits of Liverpool Nissan Service
- Factory-trained, Authorised technicians: All of our Nissan service technicians receive rigorous training from the Nissan factory. This is not a one-off, their skills and expertise is updated regularly so they stay abreast of all the latest models. We’ll also ensure your Nissan vehicle software is upgraded with each service (excluding GPS units).
- Friendly staff: Not only are our staff highly trained, they are also very friendly. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, our Nissan staff love a chat.
- Genuine Nissan car parts: Not only do genuine Nissan parts fit better, work better and last longer, they also guarantee the warranty of your Nissan vehicle. We have thousands of Nissan parts in stock meaning that you rarely have to wait for something to be ordered from a supplier, meaning your Nissan will get serviced with genuine parts quicker.
- Open Communication: You don’t have to be mechanically-minded to know what’s happening with your car. Our experienced Nissan technicians will respectfully explain everything in plain English so that you understand what’s being done to your car.
- Competitive Nissan service costs: Our experienced technicians are focused on doing the best job possible. They will do it quickly and even wash your car for you before returning it. We charge affordable prices so that you keep coming back to get the best possible Nissan manufacturer service done to your car.
Genuine Nissan Log Book Servicing is proven to increase the resale value of your Nissan. Book your car in for a service today and experience the friendly atmosphere or Liverpool Nissan’s Service centre.
*Applies to each of the first 12 x 10,000km Scheduled Service intervals as detailed in the Owner's Handbook for up to 6 years (from Manufacturer's Warranty start date) or the first 120,000kms (whichever occurs first) where vehicle is used in normal driving conditions. Some exclusions apply. Your Nissan Service Advisor will be able to assist in determining your individual service requirements. Contact Liverpool Nissan for full terms and conditions